2/14/2007

A little housekeeping

I have decided to move over to Feedburner for my feed needs. If you are reading this in a RSS or feed reader (and if you aren't, then you aren't getting quick notes on new entries and are wasting your time..., I recommend the very cool Google Reader, because Google owns all, and if you do, let me know, so we can share posts easily), add this feed (or http://feeds.feedburner.com/CaseusVelox if you are having problems with the link for some reason), and remove the other feed you might have. It allows me to add some fancy new features. And know how people are getting to my blog. And generally be a good internet stalker. I will be removing the old feed in around a week or so (unless I forget or someone actually says something to convince me to not delete it), so do it fast to keep up on all the pop culture consumed. Even if I'm not talking about my prodigious TV, music, and video game consumption as much as I probably should.

Somehow, this incredibly disjointed and beparentheticalled post made sense to me at some point. Basically, use http://feeds.feedburner.com/CaseusVelox for your feed rather than whatever you're using now, because I am not going to use the normal Blogger feed anymore.

Also, I added labels for my posts. If you happen to see any posts about things that I haven't labeled, let me know. So you can go read all of my posts on any of those topics on the side.

No comments: