8/10/2009

I Want Someone to Eat Cheese With, Kiltro, & Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story

I Want Someone to Eat Cheese With not only has a grammatically incorrect title, it isn't very funny, and is basically bad. I like Jeff Garlin, but I didn't enjoy watching it at all.

Kiltro is a trashy Chilean action film. Problem is the movie doesn't spend all that much time being an action film. And there's a midget. But mainly, it's full of too quick cuts, bad CGI blood spurts, and poorly choreographed fight scenes. I have to stop adding films just because someone on the internet says it's a cool action film. Barghle.

Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story feels like it was just ticking off the biographies of musicians and then trying to have the characters be naive and explaining everything. This leads to "humor". The only thing I found funny was the recurring joke with Tim Meadows and drugs. Other "jokes" ranged from unfunny to extremely stupid. But it just wasn't worth watching.

No comments: