1/26/2009

Caseus Archivelox: Peking Opera Blues

2001-11-29 - 3:05 p.m.
Here's a collection of some great misspelled and misused subtitles from Peking Opera Blues, one of the movies from the Martial Arts Series from Freewater. It not only was funny, but it was a good movie as well.
Keep in mind that I was laughing so hard I missed some.
"God, if I ever sing for a living again, I'll no longer be a man." This was a woman.
"Recarinate as a man."
"Tide him up, if he didn't, take it castrate him."
"There's a woman: knock her up."
"They tossing for the general."
"Is you? How come is you?"
"If you think this place is too crowdy, I'm going to blow up."
"Tide up the bed sheet." "Tide it up?" "Yes."
"Don't pretend to be miserious." (mysterious)
"You feel lonely. Sentence them at night."
Also, they used crowdy instead of crowded every time, knock instead of lock, and tide instead of tie. Lot's of things were crowdy, knocked up, and tided.
I thoroughly enjoyed it.

No comments: