8/07/2006

She Hate Me

She Hate Me is weak, and way too long. I do think that there are some interesting ideas, but did we really need to see two separate childbirths in close detail? I mean, I know I've seen some horrible things on Discovery Health, but did we need to see two enormously stretched vaginas? I just think he bit off more than he could chew with this very ambitious film. But there are some very terrible things in it, and it was very strange that the lesbians seemed to be enjoying the sex so much, and why did he need to service 5 women in one night? Couldn't they, I don't know, try to limit it to like three or so? I also didn't appreciate the fact that people seemed to be so concerned about the fact that John was having sex for money to sire kids. Why should anyone be upset about that? I mean, do we think that everyone who has ever gone to a sperm bank is evil? And man, that just is sad. So is some of the terribly heavy-handed political commentary. So basically, the few good scenes are more than made up by the messed up tone, messed up characters, and messed up plot. Oh, and a messed up title, that needed to be explained in the film for anyone to even attempt to get. I still don't think it makes any sense, but then again, I dislike the misuse of the English language by people other than me. Well, I dislike people misusing the English language when it makes no sense.

No comments: