6/11/2005

Why blog?

So why did I start blogging again? Didn't I learn from the last time that I wouldn't actually be able to write about anything once I couldn't discuss what I did all day? Well, working on [redacted] all day does limit my ability to write about what I do.

Well, I had a brief conversation, wherein someone asked me if I had a blog. I think they don't exist anymore. Well, I know one doesn't, the other seems to have gone, but I don't need to figure out where it went. I do have the entire archives of both of them on my computer. And if I had written something important, I could have had a good novel. Well, a long novel. Certainly it isn't that good. There are some great stories in it, some of which I might end up editing and posting here. Depending on how much I feel like making myself look like an idiot. Most of my stories do that.

Anyway, since I had stopped in August, it's been around 10 months since I last had a blog. Before that, it had been over three years of blogging. And I didn't even bother to put up a message saying that I was gonna stop. I just stopped completely. Leaves me a lot more time to write sentences that don't have important parts like nouns.

No comments: